The World Banknote Summit addresses sensitive issues related to the security of banknotes. Access to the event is therefore exclusive and restricted to representatives of Central Banks, law enforcement agencies, industry suppliers, and experts in the field of banknotes.
The Organizers of the World Banknote Summit will assess all registrations. They reserve the right to reject a registration if it is deemed necessary. Should a registration be rejected, amounts transferred (excluding transfer costs) will be reimbursed to the delegate.
Registration Payment Policy
Payment can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) or against invoice. Access to the World Banknote Summit is only granted upon receipt of the corresponding fees in their entirety.
Cancellation Policy for Delegates
Central Banks & Government entities
- 100% refund for cancellations received 1 month before the beginning of the event minus the bank transaction fee
- No refund for cancellations received less than 1 month before the beginning of the event
Industry suppliers (sponsoring and non-sponsoring):
- 100% refund for cancellations received 3 months before the beginning of the event minus the bank transaction fee
- 50% refund for cancellations received 1 month before the beginning of the event
- No refund for cancellations received less than 1 month before the beginning of the event.